1. Booksellers Everywhere
Richelle's books are available from major American book retailers like Amazon and Barnes and Noble, as well as all sorts of wonderful independent bookstores. You can buy online or in person. If you go to your local bookstore and they don't have what you want, all should be able to order it for you at no extra charge. "Superstores" like Target and Walmart also often carry her books. Most UK and Australian bookstores (like Waterstones and Dymocks) also can get them. Other countries vary.
2. Buy Your Books SIGNED!
Richelle is once again working with University Book Store in Seattle to offer you the chance to order signed books on a limited basis. Richelle will be in at the end of July to sign for her new release, Silver Shadows. You may order any of Richelle's available books signed--not just that one--and they will ship it to you. Orders will ship out on July 29, 2014 and must be placed by July 21, 2014. (If Richelle stops by sooner, non-Silver Shadows orders may ship out earlier).
Here's how to get in on the July shipment:
1. Go to University Book Store's website, and check out their Richelle Mead page. This lists Richelle's most popular books in a quick and easy format. If you're looking for comics, graphic novels, or specific formats (hardcover, softcover, etc.), use their regular catalog display and search for Mead, Richelle in the author search. They carry all currently available titles, including graphic novels. Order the books you want, put them in your shopping cart, and start the check-out process. For anthologies, search by title. Note: if you have website difficulties, call 206-634-3400 and ask for General Books to order over the phone.
2. On the payment page, there's a comment field. Enter the following: "Please send me an autographed copy (or copies) made out to...." Then write in who you would like the book or books made out to. Be VERY specific about the name. Some people say "make it out to me, Joe Smith" when they really just want it made out to "Joe," not Joe Smith. So tell us exactly which name should be in the book! If you just want Richelle to autograph it with no personalization, then enter "signature only."
3. Pay for the item and complete your order.
4. Richelle will sign the orders at the end of May, and they will ship out then. This applies to old and new releases. The store ships internationally. On the check-out page, click the drop-down "state" menu, and you'll see an option to ship outside of the US.
5. PLEASE direct all selling type questions (pre-orders, international shipping costs, etc.) to email@example.com) or the bookstore's mail order department, not Richelle.
NEW: University Book Store has copies of the Vampire Academy DVD! If you'd like to order it, search for it in their catalog. If you'd like Richelle to sign it, please say so in the comments when you check out on their website!
Note: Richelle reserves the right to modify specific message requests--especially long ones! The books only have so much room. :)
If you live in Seattle, Portland, Okemos, Coral Gables, or Chicago, check out Richelle's Tour Page to see other ways you can get signed copies of Silver Shadows!